SalesOrder Key Benefits
- Suitable for businesses of 1 to 100 people
- Significantly lower purchase and deployment costs compared to similar ERP software
- Transition and deployment can be done in days
- Very easy to learn and use
- Direct line to dedicated support team
- Accessible 24/7 via the Internet from any browser enabled device
- Highly secure, resilient platform with hourly back ups
- New features added monthly and available immediately to users
Companies Look To SalesOrder Because
- "I'm looking for a QuickBooks alternative"
- "I want to connect my e-commerce shopping cart to my accounts"
- "My Salesforce.com customer relationship management software is too expensive and doesn't integrate well with my business accounting software"
- "I have looked at NetSuite ERP software and other solutions and they are too expensive"
- "I'm unhappy with NetSuite and I want to move"
- "I have business accounting software and customer relationship management software (CRM) that don't seamlessly work together and make my reporting difficult"
- "My business accounting software doesn't have all of the features I need"
SalesOrder Full Feature List
Below is a comprehensive feature list for SalesOrder. Clicking on any of the entries will give you a comprehensive description of that feature. Click the 'back' button (left arrow) on your browser to return to this page.